to Astro-luni-solar Concepts
From the beginning of Genesis to the final words of Revelation, a preordained system of time-keeping is consistently revealed throughout the qadosh (set-apart) Scriptures. The celestial astro-luni-solar timepiece, representing the sun, moon, and stars, was created and displayed in the shamayim (heavens) six thousand years ago. It is this perpetual light show that continues to declare the majesty of the Creator in bold contrast to the modern Roman paper calendar hanging on walls and beaconed from electronic devices today (Psalms 19:1-4).
Because the starry constellations play a vital role in measuring time as an essential third part of the sun, moon, and stars, we at the Creator’s Calendar have opted to utilize the term astro-luni-solar rather than a mere two part system represented by the term luni-solar, which wholly excludes the work of the stars.
In this newcomer’s guide to astro-luni-solar concepts, the following articles and Hebrew word studies are organized for newcomers in a step-by-step introduction format:
- In this poetic overview discover how the Creator’s original calendar was eradicated by man. While All the World Slumbered.
- The Most High Father, YAHUAH, carefully built a symbolic wall of truth around the Hebrew people, so that while obedient they would remain a sovereign nation. The stones of this great wall were made up of His Moral Law, Statutes, Judgments, Ordinances, New Moons, Feast days, and Sabbaths. Rediscover His original units of time especially designed to synchronize earth with the worship rhythms of the shamayim. The Creator’s Calendar Units of Time.
- Surprising as it may seem, evidence for the lunar Sabbaths are found throughout Scriptures. It continues to appear that every date in Scripture for the Sabbath is either the 8th, 15th, 22nd, or 29th of the lunar month. Sabbath’s Consistent Monthly Dates.
- Then Alahim said, “Let there be LIGHTS in the shamayim to divide the day from the night (Genesis 1:14).” It is the role of the LIGHTS to designate the parameters of the days, weeks, months, and years. Visible Stars Define the Parameters of Day and Night.
- Discover in this short article how you can easily and consistently find the full New Moon Day in your own time zone. Step by Step Guide.
In Hebrews 11:6 we have been instructed by Yahuah to diligently seek Him. The following word studies utilize the Strong’s Bible Dictionary and the Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew Lexicon to bring to life the original Hebrew and Greek words in their original interlinear order. In some cases we also utilize the Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament (TWOT).
Recommended Word Studies:
- Discover in this interlinear Word Study that a solar eclipse fulfilled the Amos 8:8-10 prophecy regarding the day of our Messiah’s crucifixion. This can only happen during the dark conjunction lunar phase, revealing that the true New Moon from antiquity has always been the full moon. Sun Darkened from the Sixth to the Ninth Hour.
- Ascertain in this study that the great sign in the shamayim of the woman clothed with the sun, depicts a full moon under her feet, with twelve constellations symbolized above her head. Remarkably, this image is visibly revealed among the wheel of the stars only one time each year, occurring on New Year’s Eve, the true Rosh Hashanah, in the spring for both the northern and southern hemispheres. A Great Sign Appeared in the Shamayim.
- This Word Study reveals that the full moon is FIRST among the lunar phases and is set apart for sacred use in the appointed times of the Sanctuary. Once these facts are realized it can be seen why the call has now gone forth to come out of Babylon. The Full Moon is First Among the Lunar Phases.
- Discover in this Word Study that the New Moon is, after all, the full moon. The evidence cannot be realized until each word is in its original interlinear order. It will be shown why Psalms 81:3 cannot be used to support the theory that either the dark conjunction lunar phase or first visible crescent is the New Moon. Blow the New Moon Shofar on the Full Moon.
- YAHUAH’S Covenant with Abraham was made on a night identified as dark. This dark night is the foundation for identifying the correct time of the month for Israel’s miraculous Exodus from Egypt 430 years later to the very day, and by implication it determines the New Moon is the full moon. The Night was Dark.
These precious teachings have been hidden just below the surface of modern translations. It is our prayer that you will continue to dig deep in the mines of truth as for buried treasure.
It is our desire that you not take our word for these things, but challenge our position with a thus says YAHUAH. Psalms 27:1-14
May YAHUAH make His face to shine upon you as you seek Him, the Father of Lights (James 1:17).