The Two Babylons
This is an exposé of how paganism has been invited into the Christian Church and where it resides today. While “The Two Babylons” was written over a century ago, it remains as a timeless work of art.
In Hislops scholarly and masterful way He stacks the weight of evidence all the while comparing it to the pure truths so clearly defined in Scripture.
Defined in this book is the distinctive character of the two systems of worship. One bows to the Creator and His divinely appointed Son; while the other bows to all things created or devised by man including mythology.
Some of the controversial subjects discussed within its pages are:
- Trinity in Unity
- The Original Mother and Child
- Christmas and Lady day
- The Sacrifice of the Mass
- Purgatory and Prayers for the Dead
- The Sign of the Cross
- The Rosary and the Worship of the Sacred Heart
- Cupid and Valentine’s Day
- The Great Red Dragon
- The Beast and the number of His Name
- Papal Worship is it the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife?