Our Messiah’s True Prophetic Birthday
by Kerrie French
Isn’t it stunning that while history records the precise birth date of many ancient Kings, Pharaohs, and Caesars, the theologians and Scripture scholars are quick to declare that there is not one single reference in all 66 books of Scripture that pinpoints the exact day of our Messiah’s birth? This narrative is then repeated long and often from a myriad of church pulpits around the world, especially as we near the month of December. But did Christmas or December 25 ever have anything to do with “Our Messiah’s True Prophetic Lunar Birthday?”
With great pomp and circumstance, most of these same church leaders joyfully celebrate Christmas on December 25, often entreating their congregations to put “Jesus Christ” back into it. Yet, this begs the question, “How can we put our Messiah back into Christmas if He was never there in the first place?”
The purpose of this article is to illustrate that Yahusha our Messiah, who came to this earth for the purpose of providing the only WAY back to our Eternal Father, was born on the precise and appointed prophetic day as prophesied in the Tanakh (O.T). The Brit Hadasha (N.T.) then confirms the prophecy with punctuated detail as it provides the intertwined lunar time-measurements of both Yahusha the Messiah and His pre-annointed prophet Yahuchanon (John the Baptist).
Those who held near to their heart the kadosh (sacred) temple and its unique time rhythm for its New Moons, Sabbaths, and Feast Day assemblies, were most likely to anticipate and recognize the true birthday of the Messiah. The same is true for the past 1,700 years. Each of the clues relating to our Messiah’s prophetic birthday have been gathered to illuminate a fact that our Messiah’s birthday is pragmatically declared in Scripture and only found by utilizing the correct calendar. MOST SHOCKINGLY, IT HAS BEEN THERE ALL ALONG! The evidence further defines the impossibility that our Messiah was born on Christmas day, December 25th, as declared by Roman Catholicism and their solar calendar time-measuring model.
“A truth’s initial commotion
is directly proportional to how deeply
the lie was believed.
When a well-packaged web of lies
has been sold gradually to the masses over generations
the truth will seem utterly preposterous
and its speaker, a raving lunatic.”
The Importance of Birthdays
There are some who declare that keeping track of your birthday and celebrating it every year is a heathen practice, and not to be acknowledged by Yahuah’s followers. This may be true in part, but only in how it is celebrated.
I would like to suggest, based upon the evidence in Scripture, that the Creator of mankind is intrinsically attune to our need for measuring time, and the age of all mankind. This is most easily done by counting birthdays. Are you aware that while the patriarchs and prophets measured birthdays, they did so according to the astro-luni-solar time-measuring model marked by full moon as the original New Moon of the lunar month and according to a constellation upon the wheel of stars. Conversely, the heathen mark their birthdays on a solar or luni-solar calendar with a conjunction lunar phase or crescent that marked a constellation 90 – 180 degrees opposite of the narrative described in Scripture. It is the aim of this article to illustrate the disparity between the true and the spurious time-measuring models as our Messiah’s true birthday is highlighted.
If birthdays were not counted in Scripture, we would have no knowledge of the age of Adam, Methuselah, or Noah at their death. Also, we would not have the recorded ages of the Melchizedek lineage at the time there sons were born from Adam to the time of the Messiah. For this is in part necessary to validate the true Messiah from the frauds. (Genesis 5; Genesis 6:10; Genesis 11:10-27; Genesis 22:23; Genesis 25:3; Genesis 25 19; Numbers 26:29; Numbers 26:58; Judges 11:1; Ruth 4:18-22; 1 Chronicles 1:34; 1 Chronicles 2:10-46, Matthew 1:1-16.
Was the Messiah’s Birthday Destined to be a Mystery?
In the master plan, did the Eternal Father not want us to know the year, season, month, week, or day of our Messiah’s birth? Some even go so far as to claim that knowing His specific birth date would detract from His divinity? Yet, nothing could be further from the truth. For it is in the prearranged prophetic details that we find special care has been given to the birthday of the true Messiah, so that none can be without excuse.
Discover in this article that the precise season of our Messiah’s birth is unquestionably revealed in Scripture. Like a GPS unit, the combined evidence identifies the season and month, while the little details highlight a specific week. Then for those of us who believe the clues are explicit, the precise birthday of our Messiah can be known.
Pagan Roots of December 25
History records that December 25 first became an important date for Nimrod and his wife Semiramis, as it marked the birth of their son Tammuz, circa 2,175 B.C. Together, they represent the pagan trinity of Babylon. Their god and goddess names have been called by other titles in all the countries of the world. Their godhood was masterminded in the pit of hell and has readily replaced the truths regarding the Eternal Father and Son so consistently and effectively in the minds of church goers that most of the world assume it is all part of the Scripture’s Messiah story. Yet, all along the December 25 story was tied to the winter solstice and fertility rights of Babylon’s new sun worship cult. It symbolized the rebirth of the year, a long held pagan ritual and tradition. So how was it transformed and tied to the Messiah of Scripture?
The first time December 25th was recorded as being celebrated as Christmas was during the reign of Constantine, Emperor of Rome in A.D. 336, the year before his death. This was initiated to promote his newly created god “Jesus Christ,” and the birth of his new Roman religion, “Christianity,” which was designed to combine his favorite tenants of the crucifixion story of the Messiah with his long held heathen traditions. All was done with a slight of hand to mix truth with error. The major connection between Christianity and the New Testament Scriptures is that the true name of our Messiah, Yahusha was overwritten by this Roman man-made pagan deity name of “Jesus Christ.” This was accomplished while succinctly demoting the ancient Old Testament (Torah) of the Jews to the proverbial trash bin. Constantine then combined aspects of the Brit Hadasha (NT) with ancient pagan celebrations, such as Saturnalia and the winter solstice, to form the foundation for the new religion, mixing the sacred with the profane, insuring that no kadosh (holy) days of Yahuah Elohim would be celebrated consistently by Christianity.
December 25 was later adopted as a Christian holiday by both the Eastern and Western Orthodox factions of the new Roman Christian Church. In A.D. 567, the Council of Tours declared the time between Christmas and Epiphany to be a unified festival, giving both dates equal importance and providing its followers with the twelve days of Christmas (twelve days of Saturnalia). Thus, December 25 was cleverly woven into the very fabric of the doctrines of most Christian churches, as demonstrated all these centuries later, even among most protestant churches. Read More. “The Shocking Truth about Christmas.”
Strikingly, there are NO FACTS from Scripture that would place the most grand and kadosh event of our Messiah’s birth in the winter months, and DEFINITELY NOT ON DECEMBER 25. For we have been given enough clues to know that December 25 holds NO redeeming qualities unto eternal salvation for the obedient followers of Yahusha our true Messiah. Yet, even more compelling is the newly found evidence for His true birthday.
Scripture Clues that Establish the Year of Our Messiah’s Birth
- Herod was King of Judea during the birth of both YAHUchanon (John the Baptist) and Yahusha, the Messiah (Luke 1:5). He reigned from 40 BC to (somewhere between 4 – 1 BC), but we believe Herod died in 1 B.C.
- Caesar Augustus of Rome, made a decree that all his governed territory must be taxed (Luke 2:1). He reigned in Rome from 27 BC to A.D. 14. The Census and taxation most likely occurred in the late summer or early fall, which is supported by the evidence of the priestly course of ZachariYah.
- Cyrenius (full Roman name – Publius Sulpicius Quirinius) was governor of Syria in those days (Luke 2:2). History establishes that His first census was around 2 B.C. This census occurred during a warmer time of year that would afford the people of the land to travel with their families without being overly hot or cold. This most likely occurred in the late summer or early fall, which correlated with the evidence of the priestly course of ZachariYah.
- Joseph took Mary on a journey to pay taxes and appear for the census in Bethlehem, the City of David, his ancestor (Luke 1:4). Utilizing the time pointers of King Herod’s reign along with the years when Quirinius was Governor, the YEAR of the Messiah’s birth can be approximated as 2 B.C.
Scripture Clues that Establish the Lunar Month, Week, and Day
- The precise time of year that ZachariYah (the Hebrew version of Zacharias) was officiating as Kohen (priest) in the Temple at Yarushalom is defined as occurring in the week division named AbiYah (1 Chronicles 24:7-18). As illustrated in the chart below, the entire 24 course divisions cycled two times throughout each year. The first 24 courses began on Abib 1 (April) and ended in the autumn. This required that each Kohen served for the duration of a week on two yearly occasions.
ZachariYah’s first course was during the fourth week of the second lunar month and his second course that followed, was during the fourth week of the eighth lunar month. (See Kohenim chart below.) While we are left with two options in which Gabriel may have appeared to ZachariYah, there are several reasons that establish the first course of AbiYah as the appointed time (Luke 1:11-20). These are listed below the chart.
- Elizabeth, cousin of Mary, conceived Yahuchanon (John the Baptist) the day ZachariYah returned home at the end of his week’s service in the temple, in the course of AbiYah (Luke 1:23-24). This was the last week of the Second lunar month, and was likely the 30th day of the month, the day between the last Sabbath of the month and the full New Moon day. The changing of the Kohen courses always occurred on the Sabbath. So ZachariYah would have made his way home on the 30th of the Second Lunar Month, between the Sabbath and the New Moon Day.
- Please recognize the intent of Gabriel’s two detailed visits were designed to show forth that both Elizabeth and Mary’s pregnancy were to be MIRACLES from the MOST HIGH, and tied together in one unbroken series of events.
Elizabeth was defined as elderly, meaning she was well past having a monthly ovulation cycle. So the miracle of Elizabeth’s pregnancy DID NOT require a hit or miss conception based upon her monthly cycle. It says in Luke 1:23, “AS SOON AS THE DAYS of his service were completed (the weekly course of AbiYah) ZachariYah departed to his own house.” Remember, it had been the greatest desire of both ZachariYah and Elizabeth to have a child of their own. So from this very detail, “as soon as the days of his service were complete,” we can know that he was on a mission of the MOST HIGH to fulfill the pending promise, yet imminent miracle on the very evening of his arrival home. This was the 30th of the Second Lunar Month, between the Sabbath and the New Moon Day.
This view further is supported in verse 24, where it says “after those days Elizabeth conceived.” After what days? The “weekly course of AbiYah” in which ZachariYah officiated in the temple. Therefore, there can be no speculation, but full assurance from these two witnesses and Gabriel’s pragmatic miracle visit that the very night ZachariYah arrived home Elizabeth conceived according to the promise. Praise Yahuah!
- Elizabeth hid herself for five months after conceiving (Luke 1:24).
- At first glance in Luke 1:26 the “sixth month” appears to be referring to the Sixth lunar Month of the year, but it is NOT. It is a time continuation of verse 25, describing how Elizabeth hid herself for five months, but when she was six months along, the Gabriel appeared to Mary in Nazareth. (This is further established as a second witness in the following section of this article.) When Elizabeth reached her sixth month, it was the day after her husband ZachariYah’s second course at the temple during the week of AbiYah. This was the 30th day of the Eighth Lunar Month. The sixth month referred to here cannot be the sixth month of the year for the very fact we are told the messenger (angel) Gabriel didn’t even appear to ZachariYah until the last week of the Second lunar Month in AbiYah. Elizabeth conceived on the day after his service in the temple, and so later on the Eighth lunar Month she was six months along the very day Gabriel appeared to Mary.
- It was in this second course of AbiYah that the same messenger, Gabriel, visited Mary, announcing that she was to conceive AT THAT TIME by the Ruach (presence) of Yahuah, but only with her permission. Gabriel told Mary that Elizabeth her elderly cousin was miraculously six months pregnant already that very day.
- The very nature of the Most High Yahuah is that He does not force His will upon mankind, but rather gives us freedom to choose. The same is true in the case of the Virgin Mary. Thus, it was necessary for Mary to covenant with the Most High with 100% agreement. The messenger Gabriel represented the covenant of Yahuah, and declared that Mary had been chosen to bare the Son of the Most High, the promised Messiah, and savior of the world. This covenant as presented could not be ratified without a full verbal consent of Mary. Therefore, the miracle DID NOT occur until Mary uttered the words in Luke 1:38, “Behold the maidservant of Yahuah! Let it be to me according to your word.” It was only then, at that moment that the divine messenger departed from her. There is no other mention of another meeting when the Most High’s presence came upon her. Rather, it was at the very moment that she gave full consent to the plan that she entered into the covenant agreement and conceived.
- So it is that Mary conceived on that very same day, the 30th day of the Eight Lunar Month. This was the same day that Elizabeth was six months along, the day Gabriel met with Mary (Luke 1:26, 36) on the day after Sabbath and the day before the New Moon day of the Ninth lunar Month. Not a week or a month later.
- For Mary made haste to visit Elizabeth (a journey of 4-5 day walk from Nazareth to the hill country of Judah) where she stayed for three months (Luke 1:39, 56). When she arrived at her cousin’s home, Elizabeth’s baby kicked in her womb at the sound of Mary’s voice. This event gave weighty evidence that Mary was already with child just 4-5 days after Gabriel appeared to her. Apparently she returned home after John the Baptist was born three months later.
- Elizabeth gave birth to Yahuchanon (John the Baptist), a miracle baby, on the full New Moon Day of the Twelfth lunar Month (approx. February).
- Joseph and Mary went to Bethlehem for the census and to pay their taxes (a journey of 4-5 days walk). The Inn was full, so our Messiah, Yahusha was born in a stable, and was placed in a manger (Luke 2:7).
- The shepherds were watching their flocks of sheep by night, which they only did during a warmer time of the year.
Twenty-four Prophetic Kohen Courses – 1 Chronicles 24:1-19
According to the text itself beginning in 1 Chronicles 24:1, it was King David who cast lots setting the order of the Kohen (priestly) divisions in the temple service. It was this same order that was maintained throughout the generations of the Levitical Kohenim from King David’s day until the time of the Messiah’s birth, and even until His death and resurrection. We know this same order was maintained consistently for 847 years, because the narrative we just read in Luke identifies that Gabriel, the Messenger of Yahuah spoke with ZachariYah during his Kohen service in the temple, in the division of AbiYah, suggesting the consistent continuum of the order of divisions.
As you will soon see, these 24 Kohen courses form the foundation for accurately locating our Messiah’s birthday in astro-luni-solar clarity (1Chronicles 24:7-18). For together with the narrative in Luke 1-2 they indicate not only the season or month, but the exact week and day of our Messiah’s birth.
Utilizing the clues given in Luke 1:5 above, ZachariYah served in the first apartment of the Temple under the Kohen (priestly) division of AbiYah. From 1 Chronicles 24:7-18 we discover that there were 24 Kohen divisions designed to occur twice each year. Meaning that each division of Kohenim (priests) served in the Yarushalom temple for one week from Sabbath to Sabbath for two separate courses for a total of 48 weeks conforming to the astro-luni-solar year. For the ancient Hebrew astro-luni-solar year (regular years) contained exactly 48 weeks.
News Flash! The modern Roman calendar consistently has 52 weeks, illustrating that the two time measuring calendar models are not a match. Only the ancient Hebrew calendar was utilized from the time of King David to the birth of the Messiah, while Israel was obedient. The first course of the year began on Rosh Hashanah (New Year’s Day) in spring, Abib 1 (the full New Moon Day) of the First lunar Month. This can begin any time in April when the full moon, as the New Moon, arises in the constellation of Bethulah (Virgo) by night, announcing the New Year will begin the following morning at sunrise. A Great Sign Appeared in the Shamayim.
In which of the Two Kohen Courses did Gabriel Meet with ZachariYah?
Although, Luke does not overtly state which of the two Kohen (priestly) courses ZachariYah was officiating in when Gabriel the messenger appeared to him, we can know with certainty. The first course commenced in the springtime in the beginning of the year, occurring first in order. All the clues were based upon ZachariYah’s first course in the Temple:
- Although there were two Kohen courses each year, only the first course is discussed overtly. Had the angel Gabriel appeared to ZachariYah in the second course, Luke would have stated that it wasn’t the first course, but the second.
- Yet, it appears that the angel Gabriel did appear in the second course, but this time it was to Mary that he spoke. This meeting was time-stamped by Elizabeth’s being 6 months pregnant, which correlated perfectly with the second Kohen course.
- But the greatest evidence of all comes by utilizing the timing of ZachariYah’s first course. For it is the only option that allows the Messiah’s birth, which transpired exactly six months after John the Baptist’s birth, to occur toward the end of summer. For His birthday had to synchronize with the following events:
–The shepherds were watching their sheep in the fields by night during the warm time of the year, between spring and fall.
–The weather had to be warm so families with small children could travel to the cities of their birth to pay taxes and complete the required census, a period from spring to fall.
–If the second Kohen course were utilized instead, it would place the Messiah’s birth in the winter between February and March. Because of the cold and winter conditions, this would have been a very difficult time for traveling with children, and a time that the shepherds are never with their sheep in the fields at night.
So from these three factors alone, we have to place Gabriel’s visit with ZachariYah during the first Kohenim course in the spring.
The Prophet Came Before the Messiah to Prepare His Way
As we have established, ZachariYah’s first course each year was the fourth week of the second lunar month called AbiYah, and his second course was the fourth week of the eighth lunar month, also on AbiYah, is shown in the chart above. Strikingly, the story-line in Luke illustrates that Elizabeth conceived and became pregnant with YAHUchanon (John the Baptist) the day following the first course of AbiYah. Then six months later Mary conceived on the last day of the Eighth Lunar Month, the day following the second course of AbiYah. This sequence of events, forever tied together the Messiah with His prophet. Fulfilling the prophecy from ancient times that a prophet (messenger) was appointed to come before our Messiah and prepare His Way. This was accomplished in this single time continuum that the prophecy might be fulfilled in punctuated clarity.
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and Yahuah, whom you seek, shall suddenly come to His temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom you delight in: behold, He shall come, said Yahuah of hosts. Malachi 3:1
The voice of him that cries in the wilderness, “Prepare ye the way of Yahuah, make straight in the desert a highway for our Elohim.” YeshaYAH (Isaiah) 40:3
For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Isaiah, saying, “The voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare you the way of Yahuah, make His paths straight.” MatthiYAH (Matthew) 3:3
And thou, child (YAHUchanon or John), shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of Yahuah to prepare His ways. Ore (Luke) 1:76
Four Quarter Lunar Phases
As shown in the chart above, each of the 24 Kohen weekly courses were represented by the approximated quarter lunar phases. As illustrated, the moon was consistently utilized by Israel for measuring lunar months. The four seven-day cycling weeks, and each regular year was comprised of 12 lunar months, with 48 weeks. These 48 weeks of Kohenim (priestly) course divisions was not a coincidence, as every event and action taken in the temple pointed to the MESSIAH, THE MARVELOUS PROMISED LAMB to lay down His life to save mankind. Note that there was no provision among the Kohen weekly courses for years (embolismic years) with 52 weeks.
Although, it is true that seven times in 19 years a thirteen month year occurred bringing the week total to 52, its purpose was to bring the astro-luni-solar year back into harmony with the solar years. But none-the-less, all of the Scriptural Hebrew regular years contained 12 months with 48 weeks. One can only conjecture how the thirteen month would have been handled by the Kohenim divisions in the temple upon their occasional occurrence, as we have no record of how they scheduled the Kohenim for that intermittent thirteenth month.
It is this fact put forth by the 24 Kohen courses, cycling two times for a period of 48 weeks and placed in 12 months that identifies the Messiah’s birthday was calculated among 12 month years that did not include a 13th month.
According to 1 Chronicles 23:8, the changing of the Kohenim guard with respect to the temple course divisions, occurred on the seventh-day Sabbath. My personal belief is that this occurred after sunset when the sacred hours were past. For according to the weight of evidence in Scripture, the night follows the daylight for a complete 24 hour civil calendar date. Refer to article, Sunrise or Sunset.
This made it possible to include the New Moon Day and 30th day that occurred six times each year into the first course of each new lunar month. This would have made the first course division of every month 8 or even 9 days in length, depending on whether the month was 29 or 30 days long, all the while maintaining the accurate seven day week. The 30th day of the month is a stand alone day and is not part of a week cycle. The New Moon day stands alone as it is neither a work day or a Sabbath. These are followed by the first six days of the month and the first Sabbath.
The Fullness of Time
But when the fullness of time had come, Yahuah Elohim sent forth His Son, born of a woman, abiding under the provision of the Torah, to redeem only those who are abiding under the provision of the Torah, that they might receive the adoption as sons (and daughters). Galatians 4:4-5
According to the evidence presented in 1 Chronicles 24:7-18, the foundation for the birthday of our Messiah was laid 847 years earlier, at the time of King David. But still deeper these Kohen course divisions were entirely based upon the principles set forth at Creation, reflecting that our Creator’s Calendar remained astro-luni-solar, and was never ordained to change unto infinity and beyond.
The FULLNESS OF TIME can mean two things simultaneously. The fullness of time can mean: 1) “The arrival of the prophetically chosen day;” 2) It can mean the fullness of calendar days, which is referring to the full moon as first day of the lunar month. For at that time months were measured from one full New Moon to another, and each calendar day was represented by a lunar phase. The term fullness of calendar days simply identified the fullest lunar phase, marking that day as day one of the lunar month. (Note this article is not intended to provide evidence that the full moon was the original New Moon. Links for that will be provided at the end of this article.)
Luke together with 1 Chronicles, like a GPS is able to pinpoint the exact month, week, and day of our Messiah’s birth. Yet, all the world has for hundreds, even nearly a thousand years unanimously declared December 25 of the Roman Gregorian calendar winter months as the traditional birth date of our Messiah. How can this be, in light of the evidence? How is it the scholars and theologians missed the keys that reveal the truth, which have been there all along?
Might there have been a proactive motivation on the part of the first century Yahudim (Jews) to cover up the facts of our Messiah’s true birthday? For different reasons, might the fourth century Roman Emperor Constantine have been motivated to intentionally substitute the long established Saturnalia, in its place to provide continuity to their new pagan solar calendar model? Might both have been accomplished to provide a method to forget our Messiah’s true prophetic birthday, by hiding those clues designed to keep the true followers of Yahuah from REMEMBERING?
In short, the first century Yahudim (Jewish) leaders desired nothing more than to squelch any evidence in the Torah that identified the true Messiah had indeed come already. No doubt, for the shear fact of their knowledge and guilt that they were responsible for requiring His death. And 300 years later, at the Council of Nicea, Constantine identified his hatred for all things Yahudim (Jewish). Which included the Torah, its New Moon’s, lunar Sabbath’s, and Feast Days. Over time Yahuah’s full New Moon and astro-luni-solar time principles were replaced by a Jewish dark New Moon and Roman solar ideologies that changed the week and its Sabbath. Each of which makes it impossible for Roman Catholicism and her daughters in all the Christian churches that followed, to discover the truth of the Messiah’s birth to this day.
Yes, our Messiah, Yahusha was born at the fullness of time in a manger in Bethlehem at the time Caesar Augustus required all to return to their home towns for a census and taxation. Filling the sky on that brilliant and epic night, divine messengers did announce His birth and joyfully sang to the shepherds who were watching their sheep in the countryside, around 2 B.C.
Also note in Galatians 4:4-5 (above), who it is who shall be redeemed and receive eternal life.
Anointed into the Melchizedek Kohen Order
There were two very important people brought to light in the Luke narrative who testified as eye witnesses that Yahusha was the Messiah. Although it appears there was no time significance to the part they play. The first was the Zadek (righteous) man Simeon who had been promised by Yahuah to see the Messiah before he died. (Luke 2:25-26). Simeon may have been the Melchizedek Kohen (priest), ordained to anoint the Messiah into the Melchizedek priesthood.
The second was Anna the prophetess of Yahuah, who was an 84 year old widow chosen to proclaim the baby Yahusha as the promised Messiah to all who were in the temple (Luke 2:36).
Additional Facts from Nature and Supported by Scripture
Lunar human life-giving time-cycles
- Are you aware that from the moment a young woman begins to have her life-giving period, menstruation cycle, they are measured from month to month on a lunar calendar? What this means is that a young woman will ovulate and menstruate on specific lunar phases consistently from month to month, a period of 29.5 days. All she needs to do is keep an eye on the moon.
This fact did not apply to Elizabeth as Scripture tells us she was both barren and elderly. Her conception was not dependent upon the natural scheme of things, but was purely a miracle occurring at the precise appointed time. Her miracle conception was designed to draw attention to the coming conception and birth of the long promised Messiah, for which it did.
However, in the case of Mary, no doubt Yahuah, knowing all things, harmonized her natural lunar ovulation cycle with the second Kohen course of AbiYah. This enabled Mary to conceive at the moment she consented to the plan presented to her by the angel Gabriel. This is illustrated below in the graphic titled, “The True Birthday of the Messiah.”
- Astonishingly, from the moment of conception, the gestation or developmental age of all unborn babies (fetuses) are also consistently measured in lunar months. If conceived on the night of the full moon, the baby will be born nine months later on or close to the full moon.
So what does this mean? Is it simply coincidental that menstrual life-cycles and unborn babies growth-cycles are measured by the same lunar calendar model?
Stunningly, these same time-measuring principles forever tie both the LIFE of mankind, as well as their ETERNAL LIFE to their Creator and to the Scriptural record. These show that the very fibers of our bodies in their progressive life expansion were knit together in the rhythm of lunar time by the loving and life-giving Creator. This was intended to establish all mankind on the same astro-luni-solar calendar rhythm as their creator.
- As demonstrated by the rhythm of the 24 Kohen course divisions as well as the account given in Luke 1-2, our promised Messiah and Son of the living Yahuah, was also born according to this same lunar time model. HalleluYAH! For by the exact same lunar time model we all received life, and by this method we all will receive ETERNAL LIFE AT OUR MESSIAH’S SECOND COMING!
- Is it any wonder that our bodies were created in sync with the ancient Hebrew lunar temple service? For the temple represented to mankind in types and shadows what our Messiah and His Father Yahuah were to perform in us. This was the restorative work of Salvation and the final removal of sin to prepare forgiven mankind for eternal life in His Kingdom, governed by His consistent astro-luni-solar time-measuring for rest and worship days. All the focus of the temple and its services was about our Messiah and the steps of His Ministry in saving mankind from eternal ruin and death. All was to be accomplished in our SOUL TEMPLES on His unique lunar time model.
The Soul Temple Preservation or Defilement
“Do you not know that you are the temple of Elohim and that the Ruach (presence of Yahuah) dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of Elohim, Elohim will destroy him. For the temple of Elohim is qodesh (sacred), which temple you are.” 1 Corintiyim (Corinthians) 3:16-17
There are many ways to defile the soul temple of our bodies, but the focus here is on TIME. Staying in sync with our Creator’s time prescription, of which the wilderness sanctuary/temple was a type, is key to His Eternal Kingdom. To choose a time rhythm outside of His, is the surest way to defile our soul temples.
Yahuah sent His only begotten Son to SAVE mankind and restore us to His Father. This same Messiah, Yahusha, has promised to come again and take His obedient followers to live with them forever, where we will worship both Father and Son “from one New Moon to another” (YeshaYAH Isaiah 66:23). Refer to article, New Moon by New Moon.
Until then, His timepiece continues to extend the GREAT PROMISE of reuniting through the process of synchronizing our lives, our soul temples with His, the LIFE GIVER, for praise and worship. Although, you will never hear this from the church pulpits, the time rhythms shown forth in Scripture emphasize the same.
It is only by our personal choice that we may opt out of His divine plan. Would it be mere coincidence that our decision for ETERNAL LIFE may have something to do with aligning our lives to astro-lunar-solar vs. solar time-measuring? For strikingly, December 25 is established in solar time and perpetually wars against all things lunar, which include the prophetic and long promised birth of our true Messiah, His crucifixion, resurrection, and even His soon to occur Second Coming unto ETERNITY.
Mapping-out the Facts
No study on the subject of our Messiah’s birthday would be complete without mentioning the marvelous story of the wise men from the east. Matthew chapter two is the only place in Scripture that makes reference to the Kings (wise men) who traveled great distances to bring their gifts of gold, Frankincense and Myrrh to honor and worship the new born Messiah. It seems the star appeared to them prior to the Messiah’s birth, enabling them to visit just after Yoseph (Joseph), Mary, and baby Yahusha had returned to their home in Nazareth and a safe distance from Yarushalom and King Herod. This was most likely 3-4 weeks after the census and Yahusha’s birth.
What is known is that the star led the wise men “till it came and stood over where the child was” (Matthew 2:9). This could not have been a star millions of miles high, as these can never mark a particular city, town, or home. Rather, this was a supernatural star designed as a guiding LIGHT, to lead the wise men from the east to the exact place where the Messiah lay. We know from the narrative in Luke that Mary and Joseph took baby Yahusha after his birth directly to Yarushalom to be barukah (blessed) by the high Kohen (priest) and receive circumcision on the eighth day. This had to occur prior to the wise men visiting, or the Messiah would have been apprehended and killed upon his arrival to Jerusalem, along with all babies being circumcised. We know that King Herod sent the wise men to Bethlehem, 600 feet to the south of Herod’s Roman Fortress of Antonia (the current cite of the Dome of the Rock), as this was His prophetic birthplace, as recorded in Scripture.
King Herod also had ulterior motives and planned to kill the baby Messiah the moment He was found. But when Herod discovered the wise men had gone home by another road, he was angry. He then ruled to have all the babies killed who were two years and under in all of Israel. Some believe King Herod’s decree to kill all the males two years and under, clarifies that the wise men came two years after His birth. While this is possible it is unlikely. For the historical record shows that King Herod was only alive for 1-2 years after our Messiah was born. From this evidence, it appears the wise men from the east visited Joseph, Mary, and the baby shortly after they had returned home to Nazareth, prior to heading to Egypt.
For the reason our Messiah was born at the end of summer, it allowed for the star to lead the Kings from Babylon in the east the 500 miles for a short visit, and give them plenty of time to return home before winter set in. Therefore there was no need for the wise men to travel in the winter to bring gifts to the Messiah. Travel in winter is miserable and the dirt roads were muddy. There is NO CHANCE their baring gifts occurred on December 25.
Immediately after the visit of the wise men, a messenger (angel) of Yahuah appeared to Joseph in a dream, telling him to take the family and flee to Egypt. Six months to a year later, after Herod’s death the messenger (angel) appeared to Joseph a second time, telling him to return to Israel. He then took his family and returned to Nazareth.
Who were these Kings from the east? They were wise men from Babylon. They were students of the prophecies of Daniel. Daniel had been taken as a prisoner to Babylon over 500 years previously, and had been given great honor in the Kings court. He was also greatly honored by Yahuah, who showed him in visions when the Messiah would come. He had in turn outlined for the Babylonian students and wise men to come, the appointed time of the promised Messiah’s death and when He would set up His Kingdom, as recorded in Daniel Chapter 2, 7, and 9. These records had been tediously guarded and revered in Babylon, but not so in Israel. So it is no surprise that the wise men had been counting down the years for the prophetic promise to be fulfilled, and it is no exaggeration that they were proactively watching for a sign and star.
Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself… Dani’EL (Daniel) 9:25-26
While Daniel’s time prophecy targets the crucifixion of our Messiah and not His birthday, it would have assisted the wise men in knowing the approximate time when His birth was near.
So did the Kings of the east bring forth gifts on December 25? Not according to the evidence in Scripture.
The Scriptural Evidence Contrasts Greatly with the Spurious Christmas Tradition
Luke’s testimony identifies that Yahusha, the promised Messiah was born near the end of SUMMER (August – September), specifically on the full New Moon Day (first day) of the Sixth Lunar Month. This is a full three to four months prior to the Christmas season that so many folks want to attribute to His birthday.
At the end of the day, there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that December 25 has any relation to Scripture’s promised Messiah. All the evidence points to His late summer birth, and not even with a possibility of being born on the spring Feast of Passover or the fall Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles), as many choose or desire to believe. So why the discrepancy? Why do the Christians insist on endorsing the Messiah (they call Jesus), as the reason for the Christmas season?
Might it be because in their spiritual blindness they desire to be in step with all the pagan nations of the world? Their ideology requires unification of solar time-measuring, along with all its Roman holiday traditions, all the while, loving and believing a lie! The whole world has been deceived into taking the wide road, paying homage to the ancient gods of the sun worship cult instead of their Messiah, who paid it all by dying for their sins.
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason Elohim will send them strong delusion that they should believe the lie that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Tas’loniqim (Thessalonians) 2:9-12
December 25 has been celebrated non-stop among pagan religions for over 4,000 years, and among the Roman Catholic Church, since approximately A.D. 325. Some historians equate December 25 with the birth of Tammuz, but it always carried the highest honor and worship of Saturn (Remphan and Chiun) the star of Moloch. It was during the 4th century A.D. that the name was changed to Christmas (Christ mass). History identifies the “super power” of the Roman Catholic Church has always been to mix the truth with error, then sell it as beneficial to the soul, often for profit, even to all her daughter protestant churches of both Saturday and Sunday persuasion. No force feeding on Christmas or Easter has been necessary once the Easter Controversy was settled for good in the fourth century A.D. So the only way to sell Tammuz, the sun-god, to Scripture believers is to make them think it is about their Messiah the promised Redeemer. They found that if it was declared long enough, loud enough, and often enough, eventually the sheeple would believe and accept it as truth. Christmas was made so enticing, even the atheists and infidels love to join in.
Few are aware that there was a time in America that it was against the law to honor Christmas, December 25 in any way. Clearly, they knew something the average American does not know or does not care to value today.
For those who have long believed Ellen White is a prophet, consider that she showed her support of keeping Christmas along with all the infidel Catholics and pagans unto eternal ruin. For she declared that placing a Christmas tree in the church sanctuary, and putting money on it for the poor, was a worthy endeavor.
For a historical overview of where all the traditions associated with Christmas and December 25 originate, refer to “The Shocking Truth About Christmas.”
Throughout Scripture Yahusha our Messiah’s name has been replaced with Jesus Christ by the Roman Emperor Constantine in A.D. 325, to honor of His newly formed religion called “Christianity.” These terms bear no resemblance to the true Scriptures found in the Torah and Brit Hadasha (NT). For more on this refer to “Constantine’s Creation of Jesus Christ.”
The Prophetic Promise Baked into our Messiah’s Birth
For Yahuah Elohim so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son, that whosoever trusts in Him shall have everlasting life. YAHchanon (John) 3:16
For Yahuah sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. YAHchanon (John) 3:17
For such an High Kohen Melchizedek (priest) became us (human), who is righteous, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the shamayim (heavens). MashiYAHkim YAHUdim (Hebrews) 7:26
Yahusha said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me. YAHchanon (John) 14:6
That they all may be one, as you, Father art in me and I in you, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that you have sent me. YAHchanon (John)17:21
Fear thou not; for I am with thee. Be not dismayed, for I am your Elohim (God). I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. YeshaYAH (Isaiah) 41:10
Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such a high Kohen (priest), who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the shamayim (heavens); a minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which Yahuah pitched, and not man. MashiYAHkim YAHUdim (Hebrews) 8:1-2
But the Messiah came as High Kohen Melchizedek (righteous King and priest) of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this (man’s) creation. MashiYAHkim YAHUdim (Hebrews) 9:11
Whoever confesses that Yahusha is the Son of Yahuah, Yahuah abides in him, and he in Yahuah. 1 YAHchanon (John) 4:15-16
If you confess with your mouth the master Yahusha and believe in your heart that Yahuah has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9-10
Let not your hearts be troubled, you believe in Yahuah and in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you; and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself that where I am, there ye may be also. YAHchanon (John) 14:3
Looking unto Yahusha, the author and finisher of our assurance (faith); who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the seat of power of Yahuah. MashiYAHkim YAHUdim (Hebrews) 12:2
He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him who died for them, and rose again. 2 Corinthians 5:15
But as many as received Him, to them gave he/them power to become the sons (and daughters) of Yahuah, even to them that believe on His name. YAHchanon (John) 1:12
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor divine messengers, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of Yahuah, which is in Yahusha the Messiah, the Master. Romans 8:38, 39
For Messiah is not entered into the kadosh (sacred) places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into the shamayim (heavens) itself, now to appear in the presence of Yahuah for us. MashiYAHkim YAHUdim (Hebrews) 9:24
Open the (pearly) gates that the righteous nation which keeps the truth may enter in. YeshaYAH (Isaiah) 26:2
Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which Elohim (God) hath prepared for them that love Him. 1 Corintiyim (Corinthians) 2:9
Summary of Facts
- Scripture illustrates that indeed birthdays were to be markers of time and events.
- By synchronizing the Kings and rulers, their census and taxation, the approximate year of our Messiah’s birth is found to be 2 B.C.
- Utilizing the 24 Kohen courses we can know that the same astro-luni-solar calendar used at the time of King David was also the one utilized for measuring time at the birth of both YAHchanan (John the Baptist) and Yahusha our Messiah, and even to the end of time. For all prophecies are based upon the same TIME STAMPED STANDARD.
- In a regular Hebrew year there were 12 lunar months, each containing exactly 4 weeks for a total of 48 weeks in an astro-luni-solar year. The modern Roman calendar containing 52 weeks is at constant war with this Scriptural calendar model. This illustrates a four week disparity between the two calendar models.
- The 24 courses were repeated twice each year for 837 years. This highlights that our Creator’s Calendar time-measuring model contained only 48 lunar weeks and Sabbaths each year and not 52 weeks in the regular years. This identifies that the Roman solar calendar model, so popular today, was not in use in Israel during this period of 837 years.
- The 24 Kohen courses identify that there were exactly four lunar weeks and Sabbaths each lunar month, and these weeks did not cycle without end, but were refreshed, and began anew following each full New Moon.
- Four quarter lunar phases approximated the changing of each of the 24 Kohenim (Priestly) courses, which occurred on the seventh-day Sabbath.
- The menstruation and ovulation cycle of all women, including Mary, are based upon lunar months, since the time of Creation.
- The unborn human babies’ gestation periods from conception to birth are measured by nine lunar months. If conceived on the night of the full moon, they will be born on that night or the next. This was the case for both YAHchanan (John) the Baptist and Yahusha the Messiah.
- All human births are measured on an astro-luni-solar calendar model. Might it be that all of us were designed by the Creator to carry within ourselves the very rhythm of His kadosh (holy) temple time-piece? For as Scripture declares, “are we not the temple of the living Yahuah (1 Corinthians 3:16)?”
- Mary conceived on the self-same day Elizabeth was six months along. This was the last day of the second Kohen course of AbiYah, while ZachariYah ministered in the Temple. It is the 24 Kohen course divisions that punctuate that the six months referred to in Luke 1:26 is NOT referring to the sixth lunar month of the year, but the Eighth Month.
- YAHchanan (John the Baptist) was born in the winter (end of February or March) on the New Moon Day of the Twelfth Lunar Month. He fulfilled the prophecy that the Messiah’s prophet was to precede Him.
- The time continuum of both the prophet YAHchanan (John) the Baptist, and Yahusha the Messiah were forever intertwined. They were linked together in multiple ways to each other and to the same story-line revealing both cousins as having miracle births, from on high. Elizabeth was beyond child bearing years and barren, while Mary gave birth while yet a virgin. All this occurred during one year and its two Kohen courses of AbiYah.
- Yahusha our Messiah was born on the full moon as the original New Moon Day of the Sixth Hebrew Month, correlating with August – September.
- Yahusha our Messiah was born at the fullness of time, the fullness of calendar days, (the full moon as New Moon) right on time according to the preordained and uniquely designed astro-luni-solar calendar and Kohenim weekly courses in the temple.
- The anointed order of Melchizedek (Righteous King) appears to have been placed upon Yahusha ha Mashiach (the Messiah) by the righteous (zadek) man Simeon, when baby Yahusha was taken to the temple for anointing. The Melchizedek (Righteous King) order had long carried the assurance of the coming PROMISED LAMB, THE MESSIAH, who would take away of the sins of the world. The true followers of Yahuah from the time of Adam and Eve in Eden, through Noah, Shem, Abraham, Isaac, Moses, David, Daniel, Amos, Ezekiel, Isaiah, and others, unto the Birth of the Messiah and beyond was recognized by Simeon, with whom the promise was given.
- The Kings of the East, according to the evidence in Scripture traveled during the warm months only, returning home before the rains came. Thus, they could not have arrived on December 25 for any reason.
- December 25 marks the birthday of Tammuz, son of Nimrod (the last day of the 12 days of Saturnalia) and is a spurious day on the Roman Gregorian wall calendar and has nothing whatever to do with Yahusha ha Mashiach (the Messiah) or His Birthday! In fact, this solar date stands in bold defiance to the timepiece of creation and wages war against our true promised Messiah!
- Profoundly, the truth regarding the Messiah’s True Prophetic Birthday has been there all along. IT WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE A MYSTERY! It has only been unrecognized as blinded mankind has continued to cling to false traditions with regard to spurious time-measuring principles handed down by Rome, the Beast Power, and her pagan holidays.
Our marvelous Creator who gave you and me LIFE according to His lunar time-measuring ideologies, sent His SON YAHUSHA OUR MESSIAH according to the same. By this same time-centric model He has promised ETERNAL LIFE for His true followers, upon the same principles, “from one New Moon to another.” Isaiah 66:23
So why don’t the theologians and spiritual leaders shout this magnificent reality from their pulpits, headline this in their books and magazines, and broadcast it in their televised programing? Why don’t they expose the eternal consequences to their members’ continued practice of celebrating Christmas as the birth of their Messiah?
A peek behind the mask of December 25 reveals the god of ancient sun worship and the winter solstice pagan tradition of Saturnalia, who is none other than Satan. All who keep rhythm with the popularized Roman Papal calendar are funneled into a trap, some in ignorance and others, because they simply want to be in sync with the world.
Enter you in at the strait gate. For wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat. Matthew 7:13
Yahuah, continues to call His obedient followers out of Babylon, Egypt, and Rome? Yet, the “daughter churches,” and infidels continue to follow their pied piper Catholicism, into Christmas celebration, and right over a cliff of destruction and eternal damnation.
It All Comes Down to Who You Love and Serve
Do you see how the choice you and I make between celebrating Christmas with the rest of the world vs. honoring our Messiah’s true birthday, reveals who we serve and worship? Yahuah has taken great care to identify His true Son’s birthday. He has then given us an opportunity to know His true birthday that we may discern the true Messiah from the false, along with His true time- measuring model. For the two cannot be separated. As Yahuah prepares to lead His people from this earth into the Promised Land, as He did with Joshua (spelled Yahusha) and the Yashraelites, all will be compelled to choose.
Will you choose to honor the gods of this world, with their celebrations, so enticingly packaged for the purpose of funneling worship to Satan? Or will we choose Yahusha the Messiah, who died that you and I may be restored back to the Father and have ETERNAL LIFE? For He has provided the WAY by opening His GATE on each New Moon, lunar Sabbath, and lunar Feast Days to synchronize His true followers to Himself, and into His loving arms. HalleluYAH!!!
Thus says Yahuah Elohim: “The gateway of the inner court that faces toward the east shall be shut the six working days; but on the Sabbath it shall be opened, and on the day of the New Moon it shall be opened. YAHchezq’EL (Ezekiel) 46:1
…Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods, which your fathers served that were on the other side of the river, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve Yahuah.” Yahusha (Joshua) 24:15
Refer to articles: The Shocking Truth about Christmas.
Twelve Short Scripture Studies Reveal the original New Moon was the full moon . . .
- The night of the Abrahamic Covenant was DARK. This recorded dark night occurred 430 years prior to the Exodus (on the fifteenth of the month, to the very day, making the full moon the true New Moon.) Article/Study
- Amos prophesied that an occulted sun and moon would occur at noon on the day of the Crucifixion, making the full moon the true New Moon. Article/Study
- Luke reveals that the prophetic solar eclipse did occur at noon on the day of the Crucifixion in the middle of the month, making the full moon the true New Moon. Article/Study
- The full moon is FIRST in order among the lunar phases. Article/Study
- All ruling luminaries shine from east to west, across the whole sky for approximately 12 hours. Article/Study
- The moon in the New Jerusalem and in the new earth regulates the fruit on the tree of life and the twelve gates, illustrating that time on earth is synchronized to the moon of Yahuah’s kadosh (sacred) city. Article/Study
- The twelve whole pearl gates of the New Jerusalem link to the rhythm of the twelve full New Moons. Article/Study
- The woman clothed with the sun, with the full moon (#4582 selene – brilliant moon) at her feet and stars above her head, is the announcement of New Year’s Day. Article/Study
- Blow the New Moon shofar on the full moon, because it is the New Moon. Article/Study
- The FATHER OF LIGHTS is represented only by luminaries with no shadow of a turning orbit (full sun, full stars, full moon). Article/Study
- He ordained the full moon for appointed times. Article/Study
- The path of the righteous is like the luminary LIGHT that WAXES more and more until the DAY we shall firmly set-aright and constitute as PERFECT. Study